The Digimon Adventure Tri stage play ran in Tokyo last summer, and finally came out on DVD a couple months ago. Is it good? Should you watch? Spoiler: the answer is JOUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Thanks for listening!
◿ Intro [0:00:00]
- Buy the stage play DVD!
- How to use Amazon Japan
- With the Will breakdown of DVD contents (mild spoilers)
◿ Spoiler-Free Review [0:05:18]
◿ Spoiler Deep Dive [0:23:49]
- Stage play cast (mild spoilers)
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Genki girl trope
- One Piece
- Tokyo Godfathers
- PPAP (Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen)
- PPAP Ryuk
◿ Gender Quiz [1:29:36]
◿ Recommendation Articulation [1:32:07]
- Ashley: Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc
- Andrew: Crypt of the Necrodancer
- Asher: Hungry Hearts Diner: A Tale of Star-Crossed Souls (Android • iOS)
- Jeff: Final Fantasy XIV: Dad of Light
- VRV (Jeff forgot to mention it's only availabel in the US right now. Sorry!)
◿ Outro [1:38:04]
The podcast is made possible with support from our awesome Patremon. If you want to support the show and get some cool rewards (like stickers, buttons, and early episodes), check out our Patreon campaign.
Our intro and outro music for this episode is “Butter-fly -tri.version-” by Wada Kouji and our transition music is “Brave Heart -tri.version-” by Ayumi Miyazaki.
How would you rate this stage play?comments powered by Disqus
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...