We enter the final stretch of Digimon Adventure by covering the beginning of the Dark Masters arc, dealing with MetalSeadramon and the beginning of Puppetmon. We discuss growth, teamwork, psychotic toys, and ethics.
- 0:27:19: [rmzyy] Bad Netflix subs
- 1:20:11: [Ian] Digidestined choosing was an only-if relationship—not if-and-only-if
(Show image attributions)
Our intro music is “Here We Go” by Jason Gochin, and our transition and outro music is “I'm Going Digital” by Jasan Radford. Both are available on the soundtrack for Digimon: The Movie.
- Ep. 40: “Enter the Dark Masters”
- Ep. 41: “Sea-Sicked and Tired”
- Ep. 42: “Under Pressure”
- Ep. 43: “Playing Games”
- Ep. 44: “Trash Day”
- Ep. 45: “The Ultimate Clash”
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...