Got your tickets ready? The Frontier train is leaving the station!
In this episode, we reflect on our history with Frontier, discuss our favorite aspects of the season, and lay out our expectations.
- 0:17:25: Koichi (65 seconds—until 0:18:32)
- 0:22:47: Lead up to Cherubimon (45 seconds—until 0:23:30)
- 0:00:00: Intro
- 0:02:32: Histories
- 0:13:51: Favorites
- 0:26:07: Expectations
- 0:31:39: Plugs
- 0:38:48: Season 4 Changes
- 1:05:19: Outro
(Show image attributions)
Our Calumon artwork is by the awesome Mary Cagle. If you want to check out more of her work—which, come on, you really should—she creates the webcomics Let’s Speak English, Kiwi Blitz, and Sleepless Domain. She’s also cubewatermelon on Tumblr and Twitter, where she posts lots of other cool drawings and fanart pieces.
The podcast is made possible with support from our awesome Patremon. If you want to support the show and get some cool rewards (like stickers, buttons, and early episodes), check out our Patreon campaign.
Music used in this episode:
- Intro and outro: “A World For Us All” by Dave Feldstein and Chris Horvath
- Spoiler 1 music bed: “With Broken Wings” (Koichi's Theme) by Kenichi Suzumura, available on iTunes JPN and Amazon.co.jp.
- Spoiler 2 music bed: “Salamander” (Takuya's Theme) by Junko Takeuchi, available on iTunes JPN and Amazon.co.jp.
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...