Back to Tamers, back to feedback! Discussion about digimodify mechanics, shipping in Tamers, who has the "rival" role, and much more!
- 0:00:00: Intro
- 0:01:13: DigiNews
- 0:06:08: Transgarbled Review
- 0:10:09: Rejected Titles
- 0:10:40: RDD Poll Results
- 0:11:42: Fantasy Draft Results
- 0:17:14: Voicemails
- 0:19:16: General Comments
- 0:26:20: Shipping
- 0:33:44: Tamers Rival
- 0:38:32: Recommendation Articulation
- 0:40:24: Outro
- Destructoid's Cyber Sleuth review
- Kotaku's Cyber Sleuth review
- Polygon's Cyber Sleuth review
- Shonen Jump's Cyber Sleuth review
- Tri Chapter 3 poster
- Digimon Linkz released
- Date with the Devas
- Digital Love
- Believe in the Me That Believes in Blue
- Digital Blueauty
- [embermoto] Ryo and the Crest of Loyalty
- [embermoto] Tamers partner origins
- [Psychic_Echo] Henry teasing Rika
- [DragonHeart] Gender dub distinction
- [hielorei] Case for Rika as rival
- [Psychic_Echo] More on Rika/Henry as rival
Our Calumon artwork is by the awesome Mary Cagle. If you want to check out more of her work—which, come on, you really should—she creates the webcomics Let’s Speak English, Kiwi Blitz, and Sleepless Domain. She’s also cubewatermelon on Tumblr and Twitter, where she posts lots of other cool drawings and fanart pieces.
The podcast is made possible with support from our awesome Patremon. If you want to support the show and get some cool rewards (like stickers, buttons, and early episodes), check out our Patreon campaign.
Our intro, outro, and transition music is the opening music of the Japanese version of Tamers, “The Biggest Dreamer” by Wada Kouji, which you can purchase and download from iTunes Japan or Amazon.co.jp.
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...