Feedback about how to get your Digimon to de-digivolve, Ashley's groan-worthy rejected title, idealized vs. realistic gender representation, and racial diversity in Japan, and Ask Podigious! answers about Digimon ships and lady ships. Plus the debut of an exciting new cohost!
- Better Mommies Than Tamers
- In Your Dreams
- When Dinosaurs Disappear
- Parents, Partners, and Pugnacious Pugilists
- Now You Digivolve, Now You Don't
- Now You De-Digivolve, Now You Don't
- O Digivolution, Where Art Thou?
- O De-Digivolution, Where Art Thou?
- Not As Seen on Previous Digimons
- Not As Seen on Adventure
- @StephenPatamon: (Ep 5) Calumon is cute
- @StephenPatamon: (Ep 6) Kyubimon is ugly
- @StephenPatamon: (Ep 5) Yamaki almost murders
- @StephenPatamon: (Ep 5) Impmon's antics entertain
- @StephenPatamon: (Ep 5) Growlmon's not invisible
(Show image attributions)
Our Calumon artwork is by the awesome Mary Cagle. If you want to check out more of her work—which, come on, you really should—she creates the webcomics Let’s Speak English, Kiwi Blitz, and Sleepless Domain. She’s also cubewatermelon on Tumblr and Twitter, where she posts lots of other cool drawings and fanart pieces.
Our intro, outro, and transition music is the opening music of the Japanese version of Tamers, “The Biggest Dreamer” by Wada Kouji, which you can purchase and download from iTunes Japan or Amazon.co.jp.
The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast...